How To Make Babycorn Satay
If you are looking for an easy to fix appetizer then this dish would be perfect. It consists of easy ingredients and is also very easy to make. Babycorn satay were an instant hit when I made them for the first time.
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time25mins
Key ingredients for Babycorn Satay
How to make Garam Masala
Ingredients to make Babycorn Satay
- 10 Babycorns
- 1 tbsp Red Chili powder
- 1/4 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1/4 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- 2 tbsp water
- Salt as per taste
- Oil to drizzle on top
- 10 Wooden Skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
Steps to make Babycorn Satay
- Microwave the babycorns for 3 minutes or blanch them. Set them aside.
- In a bowl, mix the red chili powder, turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste, garam masala, coriander powder, corn flour, and salt with 2 tbsp of water.
- Add the babycorns into this mixture and evenly coat them with this mixture. Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Insert the skewers into the babycorns and set aside. In a heavy bottom cooking vessel or on non stick pan, add in oil, once it heats up, line the above marinated babycorns side by side.
- Brush with the remaining marinade and shallow fry till they are golden on all sides.
- Serve hot to enjoy!