- 3 bread slices
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup curd
- 1/2 cup any chopped fruits ( I have used papaya and guava)
- Aam papad small cubes
- Chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- For garnishing
- Pomegranate seeds
- Aam papad big cubes
- Take one slice of bread and blend it make crumbs.
- Boil milk and add bread crumb and sugar to make it thick.
- To this mixture add chopped walnut and aam papad cubes.
- I used aam papad as there are no mangoes at home, went to buy from local shop there also just finished...so suddenly it strikes to my mind mango na sahi aam papad.
- Now take two bread slices and remove the brown border.
- Now roll it with a roller to make it thin and tap some water.
- Then place 1 tbsp of this mixture at center of bread and press lightly from all sides to make a dumpling.
- Just apply milk to this dumplings and keep on freeze for 10 min so that it won't break.
- Whisk curd and powdered sugar.
- In a bowl pour this curd and add chopped fruits.
- Now place the bread dumpling in the center.
- Now place the bread dumpling at center. Garnish with aam papad big cubes and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve chilled.
My Tip: You can add any fruit of your choice...so kids in this way eat fruits happily.