How To Make Emoji Cupcakes
Emojis are the best way to express your emotions. Why not express it in the foodie way?
- Prep Time20mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Emoji Cupcakes
- 200 grams plain flour/apf
- 60 grams butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tin sweetened condensed milk(200 gms)
- 60 grams caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1.5 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- For icing-buttercream frosting
- Food colors
Steps to make Emoji Cupcakes
- In a large bowl whisk butter, caster sugar and vanilla essence until it turns creamy. Add condensed milk and mix well.
- Sift plain flour with baking powder and baking soda three times to incorporate some air in it.
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- Add half flour mixture and half cup milk and mix gently. Add remaining ingredients and fold gently. Don't overmix.
- Pour the batter into greased cupcake tins and bake them at 170C for 15 minutes or until they are done. They will spring back up when pressed gently if they are done.
- Frost them up with buttercream frosting. I made some cute emojis on them!
My Tip: you can even use royal icing instead of buttercream,