How To Make Eggless Nutella Brownies
Chewy, fudgy, dense, rich, crumbly and chocolaty. This Nutella Brownie has been made completely from scratch and you will never make a box mix brownie again!
- Prep Time20mins
- Cook Time30mins
Ingredients to make Eggless Nutella Brownies
- All Purpose Flour- 150 gms
- Sugar- 80 gms
- Cocoa Powder- 60 gms
- Baking powder- 1 tsp
- Baking soda- 1 tsp
- Vanilla- 1 tsp
- Nutella- 4 tbsp
- Oil - 60 ml
- Milk- 50 ml
- Apple Sauce- 1/2 cup
- For the apple sauce: 1 apple (Peeled and pureed)
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
Steps to make Eggless Nutella Brownies
- In a bowl sift together flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a mixer, add apple sauce, milk, oil, vanilla extract, sugar, cocoa powder and nutella. Blend until you get a smooth consistency. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Now mix the wet ingredient into the dry ingredients with the help of a spatula. Do not overmix.
- Pour it into a baking dish, lined with parchment paper and bake it in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 200 degrees centigrade.
- Lets your brownies cool on the wire rack for atleast 1 hour and keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes.