Ingredients to make Besan Bread
- Besan 4 tbsp
- Green chillies 1, finely chopped
- Hara dhaniya/ Coriander 1/2 bunch, chopped finely
- Onions 1, finely chopped
- Red chilli powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Aniseed 1 tsp
- oil as required
- Bread slices 4 to 5
Steps to make Besan Bread
- Make a batter of besan, red chilli powder, salt, aniseed and water.
- Add in the hara dhaniya and onion. Both chopped finely.
- Dip the slice of bread and coat both sides.
- Take a skillet and put some oil. Fry the batter dipped bread and saute.
- Flip the sides and cook on both sides.
- Serve with sauce and green chutney.