Ingredients to make Cucumber Tzatziki
- 1 medium unpeeled cucumber grated and drained overnight
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup full fat Yogurt
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped dill leaves
- Oregano leaves for garnishing
Steps to make Cucumber Tzatziki
- In a large bowl mix yogurt, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, salt. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Transfer the grated cucumber and fresh dill leaves to the yogurt mixture and stir to combine.
- Serve the dipping cold with Pita bread.
My Tip: Add the dill leaves in the last, so that other flavors stay intact.