How To Make Sufiyana Paneer Shashlik
4 different flavoured paneer on one skewer.
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Sufiyana Paneer Shashlik
- 500 gms Cottage cheese, cubed (Paneer)
- 200 gms Hung curd
- 2 tbsp Gram flour
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 Pinch of saffron
- Cumin powder2 tsp
- Coriander powder 2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp processed cheese
- 1 Green Chilli
- Kashmiri chilli paste 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Green, red and yellow bell peppers (Diced)
- Cashew paste 1 tbsp
- 1 bunch coriander
- 2 bunches Pudina leaves (Mint)
- 1 Onion, diced
- 5 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Elaichi powder
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
Steps to make Sufiyana Paneer Shashlik
- For the white marination: Mix curd, processed cheese, salt, green chilli, elaichi powder, cumin and coriander powder, saffron. Marinate the paneer pieces in it.
- For the Green marination: Mix curd, ginger garlic paste, coriander, mint, salt in a blender. Marinate some of the paneer pieces in it.
- For the red marination: Mix curd, chilli powder, chilli paste, salt, cumin, corriander powder and ginger garlic paste. Marinate some of the paneer pieces.
- For the yellow marination: In a pan add butter, saute the gram flour and add a pinch of turmeric powder, salt. Marinate some of the paneer cubes in it. Also add cumin powder and chilli.
- Take a skewer and arrange 4 paneer cubes with along with bell pepper and onion.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree centigrade for 15 minutes.
- Grill for 10 minutes in an oven, brush with oil and grill it till slightly browned.
- Serve hot.