Haak ka saag | How to make Haak ka saag (12 likes)
- By Bindiya Sharma
Created on 18th Feb 2016
About Haak ka saag
Essentially just lightly braised greens, Kashmiris love their greens… and a complete meal would ideally be a dish of meat, a dish of greens and freshly boiled rice!.I always like to do this at the last minute just before the dinner table is laid, so that the greens are at their freshest and most flavourful.
Haak ka saag is an authentic dish which is perfect to serve on all occasions. The Haak ka saag is delicious and has an amazing aroma. Haak ka saag by Bindiya Sharma will help you to prepare the perfect Haak ka saag in your kitchen at home. Haak ka saag needs 10 minutes for the preparation and 5 minutes for cooking. In the BetterButter app, you will find the step by step process of cooking Haak ka saag. This makes it easy to learn how to make the delicious Haak ka saag. In case you have any questions on how to make the Haak ka saag you can comment on the page below. The "What's cooking" feature on the BetterButter app can help you connect with our home chefs like Bindiya Sharma. Haak ka saag will surely satisfy the taste buds of your guests and you will get compliments from your guests.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time5mins
Ingredients to make Haak ka saag
- 1 kg Kashmiri Haak Saag/Spinach greens/kohlrabi greens/collard/kale
- 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Salt to taste(keep a light hand)
- 4 whole red chillies(red chilli).
- 1 pinch of hing (asafoetida).
- 2 pinches of meetha soda (sodium bicarbonate)
- 1 tsp kashmiri garam masala or ½ tsp veri masala
- can add 1 minced green chilli/ ½ tsp chilli flakes if you like it hot.