One Pot Baked Potato Paneer Chat
- 1 large potato, boiled
- 50 grm Cheese
- 30 grm Paneer
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Bread crumb and Butter
- Fresh coriander leaves and salt to taste
- For chat preparation: Tamarind and dates chutney
- Coriander and mint chutney
- Chat masala
- Chilli powder
- Lemon juice
- Roasted Cumin Powder
- Roasted chana dal
- Pomegranate seeds
- Bhujiya sev
- Tomato and onion nicely chopped
- Coriander leaves
- Greese mold with butter and bread crum and heat it in oven.
- Boil and mashed potato,mashed paneer,mashed cheese,salt, black pepper,baking soda,chilli flakes,coriander leaves mix well to make a batter
- Now transfer this batter in mold and bake it in preheated oven at 180* at 30-35 min.sprinkle some chilli flakes over it.for crisp temperature increase at 200* for 5-8 min.
- When it done carefully out from oven and sprinkle all chat preparation over it and serve it hot.
My Tip: Use hung curd in place of cheese choice is yours.