Quinoa And Oats Dhokla
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 1 cup oats (instant)
- 1 tablespoon yogurt/dahi
- 1 teaspoon eno
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Water as needed
- 1 green chilli chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 green chillies slitted
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- Fill the steamer with water and preheat it. Next grease the plate with oil.
- Grind the Quinoa and oats separately to fine powder in a grinder.
- Take a bowl and mix in the oats and Quinoa flour. Also add in salt, chopped green chillies, 1 teaspoon oil, grated ginger and yogurt.
- Continue adding a little water at a time to make the batter. Note that the consistency should be like your regular dhokla batter, neither too runny or thick.
- Next add in the eno. Mix this gently.
- Then pour the batter in the greased plate and let it steam for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, cut the dhokla into square pieces. For the tadka, heat the remaining 1 teaspoon oil in a pan, add in the mustard seeds and slitted green chillies and let it pop. Pour this mixture over the dhokla pieces.
- Serve piping hot with chutney or ketchup.