Raw Banana Curry | Kancha Kadali Tarakari | Recipe from Orissa
- Raw Banana-1
- Ginger- 1 inch size
- Garlic cloves-7-8
- Oil-4 tbsp
- Mustard-1\2 tsp
- Jeera-1\2 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1\2 tsp
- Chilly powder- 1tsp
- Salt- to taste
- Add chopped onion, ginger, garlic to a mixer and grind it into fine paste.
- Peel skin of raw banana and potato.cut them into long strips of one inch.
- Heat 2 tbsp of in a pan and fry this potato & raw banana for a while.
- Heat remaining oil in a pan,pop out mustard & jeera seeds.Add in ground paste and saute till raw smell goes.Then add in dry masala powder, tomato and saute for a while.
- Then add the fried vegetable to it and mix .Add in 2-3 cups water, check for salt and allow it to boil. When it reaches the consistency you prefer switch off. Serve it for hot steamed rice.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.