How To Make Raw Banana Curry | Kancha Kadali Tarakari | Recipe from Orissa
Simple and easy curry from Orissa.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Raw Banana Curry | Kancha Kadali Tarakari | Recipe from Orissa
- Raw Banana-1
- Ginger- 1 inch size
- Garlic cloves-7-8
- Oil-4 tbsp
- Mustard-1\2 tsp
- Jeera-1\2 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1\2 tsp
- Chilly powder- 1tsp
- Salt- to taste
Steps to make Raw Banana Curry | Kancha Kadali Tarakari | Recipe from Orissa
- Add chopped onion, ginger, garlic to a mixer and grind it into fine paste.
- Peel skin of raw banana and potato.cut them into long strips of one inch.
- Heat 2 tbsp of in a pan and fry this potato & raw banana for a while.
- Heat remaining oil in a pan,pop out mustard & jeera seeds.Add in ground paste and saute till raw smell goes.Then add in dry masala powder, tomato and saute for a while.
- Then add the fried vegetable to it and mix .Add in 2-3 cups water, check for salt and allow it to boil. When it reaches the consistency you prefer switch off. Serve it for hot steamed rice.