Garlic Crust Veggie Pizza | How to make Garlic Crust Veggie Pizza
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Video for key ingredients
How To Make Pizza Dough
Homemade Pizza Sauce
About Garlic Crust Veggie Pizza Recipe
Garlic crust veggie pizza, which is loaded with lots of vegetables and lots of cheese, Crust is bit thin and of garlic flavour with oregano and chili flakes seasoning. A perfect and no fail recipe for this veggie pizza.
Ingredients to make Garlic Crust Veggie Pizza
- 500 gms All-purpose flour
- 4 – 5 gms Active dry (Half sachet)
- 1.5 cup Luke warm
- 1 tbsp
- 8-9 of Garlic, finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp. oil
- 2 Tbsp.
- 1 tsp.
- 1 Tbsp Oregano and chili flakes
- 2 Tbsp Pizza Sauce
- 200 gm mozzarella Cheese (If you want more.....Definitely have more ;))
- Sliced vegetables, (Onions, Tricolor Bell peppers, Baby corn, Black s and Mushrooms)
- Oregano and Chili flakes for seasoning
How to make Garlic Crust Veggie Pizza
My Tip:Do not add all the flour together, add 1 cup first and combine the dough then add in 1-1.5 cups and try to make soft dough, knead the dough for 15 – 20 minutes and make smooth and stretchy dough. To make nice perfect round shape, You can simply make your round pizza with your hand then cut it with any big plate or Thali which is as big as your pizza and cut the perfect round shape. Simply Prick the pizza base and half bake it, You can use this base whenever you want to make pizza in hurry. :)