Eggless Fresh Cream Fruit Cake | How to make Eggless Fresh Cream Fruit Cake
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Eggless Fresh Cream Fruit Cake Recipe
This cake was also a challenge for me because it was made with 25% fresh cream since I didn’t get whipping cream and I was only left with one pack of Bluebird Whipping Cream. But this cake was a huge success. Many of my friends helped me in my journey towards this successful bake.
Ingredients to make Eggless Fresh Cream Fruit Cake
- For the Eggless Cake
- 2.5 cups of
- 400 gms or 1 tin condensed milk
- 200 gms (at room temperature)
- 4 tsp powdered
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp soda bi carbonate
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk(at room temperature)
- A greased 10 inch cake tin.
- For the frosting
- 400 ml chilled fresh (if you get whipping you can use it)
- 3-4 tbsp icing
- 2 tbsp of corn
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 packet of blue bird whipping powder or any other brand
- 1 cup chopped fruits(I have used kiwis, black and green , oranges and strawberries)
- Some more fruits for decorating the cake.