Mango Feta Insalata on skewers
- 3 large mangoes
- 400 gm feta cheese
- 2 dozen basil leaves or basil micro greens
- 1 tbsp lime juice mixed with 1 tbsp sugar and 1/2 tsp black salt for dressing
- Peel the mangoes and make 48 neat squares using a sharp knife.
- Cut the feta cheese into 24 squares similar to the size of mango squares.
- Now arrange the salad skewers by placing one square of mango, one feta in the middle and another mango piece on top. Secure with the skewer and place a basil leaf on top. Repeat to make more such skewers.
- Drizzle the lime dressing equally on all the skewers and serve chilled.
My Tip: Keep the mangoes and feta chilled and arrange the salad quickly so it is chilled when served. The dressing can be replaced with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar if you wish.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.