Veg Puffs | How to make Veg Puffs
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Video for key ingredients
Homemade Short Crust Pastry
About Veg Puffs Recipe
Veg puffs used to be my favorite bakery item during school and college days.
The delicious and mouthwatering Veg Puffs is a famous dish of Indian and is very much popular in the whole worldwide. This dish is often reserved for any special occasion like parties or festivals. Veg Puffs is the best option for you when you want to eat or cook something really perfect. It is an amazing dish which is liked by the people of every age group. The flavorful and saporous ingredients are the key to the amazing taste of Veg Puffs. Pavani Nandula shared this Veg Puffs recipe which is perfect to serve for 3 people. The step by step process with pictures will help you to know how to make the delicious Veg Puffs. It is not a typical restaurant style recipe but a simple homely comforting recipe which is best to understand for the beginners. It is an easy and simple recipe that is perfect to make in a jiffy for a weekend lunch or dinner. Try this delicious Veg Puffs recipe at your home and surprise your family and friends.
Ingredients to make Veg Puffs
- Potato - 1 medium boiled and diced
- Mixed Vegetables - 1cup (I used frozen mix veggies with corn carrot green beans peas and corn)
- Onion - 1 small finely chopped
- Green chili - 1 finely chopped
- Ginger and garlic paste - ½ tsp
- Red Chili powder - ½ tsp (add more for a spicy curry)
- Garam Masala - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cilantro - 1tbsp finely chopped
- Puff pastry - 1 sheet thawed as per package instructions
How to make Veg Puffs
My Tip:These puffs can be filled with any of your favorite stuffing or curry.