Za'atar Roast Chicken | How to make Za'atar Roast Chicken
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Za'atar Roast Chicken Recipe
Middle Eastern flavours.
Za'atar Roast Chicken is delicious and authentic dish. Za'atar Roast Chicken by Prajakta Khanvilkar is a great option when you want something interesting to eat at home. Restaurant style Za'atar Roast Chicken is liked by most people . The preparation time of this recipe is 15 minutes and it takes 45 minutes to cook it properly. Za'atar Roast Chicken is an amazing dish which is liked by the people of every region. By the help of this recipe you can definitely know how to make a perfect Za'atar Roast Chicken. Za'atar Roast Chicken is an amazing dish which is perfectly appropriate for any occasion. Za'atar Roast Chicken is delicious as well as healthy dish because it contains large amount of healthy nutrients. Surprise your family and friends by preparing this restaurant style Za'atar Roast Chicken at your home.
Ingredients to make Za'atar Roast Chicken
- 2 Lemons juice
- 2/3 cups olive oil
- 3 tbsp ground sumac
- 2 tbsp all spice ( cinnamon powder+cloves powder+nutmeg powder in equal quantity)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 3 tbsp paprika
- one whole head of garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp Za'atar spice mix
- 2 medium onions cut into small cubes.
- 1 large lemon or 2 regular lemons sliced
- Salt to taste
- crushed black pepper 2 tsp
- 1 whole chicken jointed or 8 chicken legs
- 1 cup chopped Parsley or coriander