How To Make Purple Cabbage & Kidney Bean Salad In French Dressing
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time0mins
Ingredients to make Purple Cabbage & Kidney Bean Salad In French Dressing
- a large pinch of mild Mustard powder
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin Olive oil
- 2 tsp of non fruit Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Pepper powder
- 1 cup of boiled Kidney beans
- 1/2 a Tomato finely chopped
- 2 Jalapenos chopped finely
- 1 tbsp Jalapeno brine
- 4 tbsp purple Cabbage chopped finely
- 1 tbsp spring Onion white chopped finely
- 1 tbsp spring Onion greens
- 2 tsp boiled Corn
Steps to make Purple Cabbage & Kidney Bean Salad In French Dressing
- To make French dressing, whisk olive oil, mustard powder, pepper powder, vinegar and salt all together. Set aside.
- Leave chopped vegetables to chill. Before serving combine boiled kidney beans, purple cabbage, spring onion, tomatoes, jalapenos, jalapeno brine and pour in the prepared French dressing.
- Toss and garnish with spring onion greens and boiled corn. Serve immediately.
My Tip: The jalapeno brine has salt so adjust the salt accordingly in the dressing.