Cornflakes Chaat | How to make Cornflakes Chaat
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Cornflakes Chaat
It is a healthy chaat of cornflakes and vegetables.
Cornflakes Chaat, a deliciously finger licking recipe to treat your family and friends. This recipe of Cornflakes Chaat by dipika chauhan will definitely help you in its preparation. The Cornflakes Chaat can be prepared within 15 minutes. The time taken for cooking Cornflakes Chaat is few minutes. With such flavoursome ingredients, the dish tastes superb! This recipe is appropriate to serve 4 people. The recipe details out how to make Cornflakes Chaat step by step. The detailed explanation makes Cornflakes Chaat so simple and easy that even beginners can try it out. The recipe for Cornflakes Chaat can be tweaked in a lot of ways to make it more interesting. So, the next time you have a party at home do not forget to check out the recipe of Cornflakes Chaat from BetterButter.
Ingredients to make Cornflakes Chaat
- 1/2 cup deep fried cornflakes
- 1/2 cup boiled corn
- 1 small sized chopped tomato
- 1 small sized chopped onion
- 1 small sized finely chopped carrot
- 1 teaspoon boiled black chana
- 1/2 teaspoon chaat masalo
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoon masala peanuts
- 2 teaspoon masala boondi
- 1 teaspoon tamarind chutney
- 1 teaspoon green chutney
- 1 teaspoon whisked curd
- 1 teaspoon chopped Coriander and mint leaves Sev for Garnishing .
How to make Cornflakes Chaat
My Tip:You can enjoy it without chutney too.