Tandoori Aloo or Aloo Tikka | How to make Tandoori Aloo or Aloo Tikka
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Tandoori Aloo or Aloo Tikka Recipe
Baby potatoes, cooked with a special red chilli-based masala paste, fenugreek leaves and fresh cream, results in a flavourful treat.
Tandoori Aloo or Aloo Tikka is a delicious dish which is liked by people of all age groups. Tandoori Aloo or Aloo Tikka by Rita Arora has a step by step process of how to make the dish. This makes it very easy to understand for even beginners. This recipe can serve 3 people. You can find Tandoori Aloo or Aloo Tikka at many restaurants and you can also prepare this at home. This authentic and mouthwatering Tandoori Aloo or Aloo Tikka takes 20 minutes for the preparation and 20 minutes for cooking. When you want to prepare something delicious for a party or special occasion then Tandoori Aloo or Aloo Tikka is a good option for you. The flavour of Tandoori Aloo or Aloo Tikka is tempting and you will enjoy each bite of this. Try this Tandoori Aloo or Aloo Tikka on weekends and impress your family and friends. You can comment and rate the Tandoori Aloo or Aloo Tikka recipe on the page below.
Ingredients to make Tandoori Aloo or Aloo Tikka
- 250 grams baby potatoes or regular potatoes
- 2 tbsp hung curd or thick curd
- 1 tbsp besan or gram flour (substitute 1 tbsp arrow root flour or corn starch or maize flour/corn meal)
- 1 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- ½ tsp Ajwain/Carom Seeds
- 1.5 tsp kashmiri red chili powder
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp kasuri methi, dry fenugreek leaves, crushed
- 1 to 2 drops of natural color orange extract (optional)
- black salt or regular salt as required
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp butter for brushing
How to make Tandoori Aloo or Aloo Tikka
My Tip:We can roast it in pan and in oven at 250°C.