Homemade Peanut Butter
- 1 cup liquid egg white substitute or 8 egg whites
- 1 can (200 gm) unsalted cooked black beans
- ¾ cup chocolate protein powder
- ¼ cup cocoa
- ¼ cup agave syrup, date syrup, honey or calorie-free chocolate sauce
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 5 tbsp probiotic yoghurt
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1-3 tbsp peanut butter (optional)
- 2 tbsp sugar substitute
- Blend all the ingredients together. You should end up with a thick, pancake-like batter.
- If the batter is too runny, add a tablespoon more of coconut flour until it thickens. If it is too thick, add an extra egg white or two.
- Once the mixture is perfect, bake it in a small brownie pan at 160°C for about 45 minutes to an hour or until an inserted knife comes out clean.