Ingredients to make Sandesh Bengali Sweet
- 1 litre milk
- 250 gm sugar
- 1 tsp ghee
Steps to make Sandesh Bengali Sweet
- Take a kadai and add milk in it.
- Boil milk till it gets reduced to half.
- Add sugar and stir until it thickens and sticky. Turn off the flame.
- Take a spoon of thickened milk in a steel plate and rub over the surface of the plate again and again with the help of spoon till its stickiness removes. (if stickiness remains, heat a little more) Do it for each spoon of milk.
- Glaze the moulds with ghee.
My Tip: Take accurate measurement.