Semolina onion uttapam
- Suji/semolina 1 cup
- Curd 1/2 cup
- 2 medium sized onion chopped
- 1 chopped green chilli
- Oil 2-3tbsp
- Salt according to taste
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Take out semolina in a big bowl and add curd into it.
- Now add water little by little and make a batter same as required for making pakoras.
- Place a non stick tawa over flame.
- Spread 1 tsp oil over the tawa, evenly.
- Sprinkle some red mustard seeds over it.
- When it crackles, pour 2 tsp batter on the heated tawa and spread it evenly in round thick uttapam.
- Spread the onion and chopped chilli over it evenly with help of a spoon.
- Pour some oil all around and over the uttapam.
- Press the vegetables nicely with help of a spoon.
- cook the uttapam until it gets brown at the bottom.
- Cover it with lid for 1 minute
- Serve hot uttapam with tea and any type chutney chutney.