How To Make Semolina Onion Uttapam
Suji Uttapam is a delicious and quick breakfast recipe that can be made instantly.
- Prep Time2mins
- Cook Time2mins
Ingredients to make Semolina Onion Uttapam
- Suji/ Semolina 1 cup
- Curd 1/2 cup
- 2 medium sized onion, chopped
- 1 chopped green chilli
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Salt according to taste
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
Steps to make Semolina Onion Uttapam
- Take out semolina in a big bowl and add curd into it.
- Now add in water little by little and make a batter as required to make the pakoras.
- Place a non-stick tawa over the flame. Spread 1 tsp oil over the tawa evenly. Then sprinkle some red mustard seeds over it.
- Once it crackles, pour 2 tsp batter on the heated tawa and spread it evenly in a round thick uttapam.
- Spread the onion and chopped chilli over it evenly with the help of a spoon. Pour some oil all around and over the uttapam.
- Press the vegetables nicely with the help of a spoon. Cook the uttapam until it gets brown at the bottom. Cover with a lid for a minute.
- Serve hot uttapam with tea and any type of chutney.