How To Make Pudina Parantha (Mint Bread)
Today we feel guilty if we have paranthas in dinner. Not so long ago when we were kids, we were often served these ghee-soaked paranthas, which reminds me that it is not a bad idea to pamper yourself and your family occasionally with such delicacies.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time21 /2Hours
Key ingredients for Pudina Parantha (Mint Bread)
How to make Ghee
Ingredients to make Pudina Parantha (Mint Bread)
- 2 Cup - Maida (all purpose flour)
- 2 Tablespoon - Sooji (semolina)
- 1 Teaspoon - sugar
- Salt according to taste
- 1 Teaspoon - yeast
- Few fresh Mint leaves or dry whichever is available
- 2 Tablespoon - Pure ghee
- Water as required for kneading
Steps to make Pudina Parantha (Mint Bread)
- In a bowl take flour, salt, sugar and semolina mix it well. Dissolve the yeast in 1/2 cup of water and add this to the flour mixture
- Add water as required and knead mixture into a stiff dough. Keep this dough aside for 2 hours.
- Now roll the dough and apply ghee to it and sprinkle some flour on it.
- Roll the dough again in a ball sprinkle some dry mint leaves on it. Now roll it into a parantha.
- Now cook paratha on a hot tawa on medium flame and apply ghee on both side. Cook paratha till it is golden brown from both side
- Serve it with dal or curry of your choice
- If you are using fresh mint leaves then roast it on hot tawa, cool and crush it into a powder.