Aloo gobi | How to make Aloo gobi
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Aloo gobi
Traditionally very Gujarati with little twist from me.my 75 year old mom used to cook but I gave little twist.
Aloo gobi, a deliciously finger licking recipe to treat your family and friends. This recipe of Aloo gobi by Ms. Falguni Kapadia will definitely help you in its preparation. The Aloo gobi can be prepared within few minutes. The time taken for cooking Aloo gobi is 30 minutes. With such flavoursome ingredients, the dish tastes superb! This recipe is appropriate to serve 5 people. The recipe details out how to make Aloo gobi step by step. The detailed explanation makes Aloo gobi so simple and easy that even beginners can try it out. The recipe for Aloo gobi can be tweaked in a lot of ways to make it more interesting. So, the next time you have a party at home do not forget to check out the recipe of Aloo gobi from BetterButter.
Ingredients to make Aloo gobi
- 2 tbsp oil 2tbsp ghee 1 or 2 clove
- 1tsp cummin powder 3/4 tbsp garlic paste 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 3 medium sized onions finely cut 2 medium tomatoes grated
- 4 tbsp kashmiri red chilly powder 2 tbsp green chilly paste
- 1 medium sized (500gm) caauliflower florets
- 3 medium sized potatoes precisely boiled n chopped
- 1 tbsp garam masala 2 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp aamchur powder salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp milk
- Chopped coriander to garnish
How to make Aloo gobi
My Tip:Garnish with chopped corianders. Cover n let it sit for two to three mins before serving hot with bhakhri, roti, parantha, naan n best personally I find delicious with rotla( Gujarati pan cake). During festivals celebration or party, add strands of saffron pre soaked in warm milk and mix well.