Chole Puri | How to make Chole Puri
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Chole Puri
Hot and spicy,ideal snack to start the day with...delicious feast for dinner parties...
Chole Puri, a deliciously finger licking recipe to treat your family and friends. This recipe of Chole Puri by Ms. Falguni Kapadia will definitely help you in its preparation. The Chole Puri can be prepared within few minutes. The time taken for cooking Chole Puri is 60 minutes. With such flavoursome ingredients, the dish tastes superb! This recipe is appropriate to serve 6 people. The recipe details out how to make Chole Puri step by step. The detailed explanation makes Chole Puri so simple and easy that even beginners can try it out. The recipe for Chole Puri can be tweaked in a lot of ways to make it more interesting. So, the next time you have a party at home do not forget to check out the recipe of Chole Puri from BetterButter.
Ingredients to make Chole Puri
- 250gm Chole (chickpeas) soaked overnight with ample of water
- 3 cloves Pinch of rock salt 1 tsp asfateodia 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp ajwain 2 tsp cummin powder
- 4 big onions finely chopped/ grinded
- 3 big tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 inch ginger grinded
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- green Chilli Paste approx 3 tbsp or as required
- 1 tsp Red chilly powder
- 1 and 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 and 1/2 tsp aamchur powder
How to make Chole Puri
My Tip:Garnish with whipped cream. Serve piping hot.