Soya Kheema Mini Puffs
If you are searching an easy breezy starter or appetizer for a kid's party menu, then you have to take a look at these mini puffs. Actually these puffs are one bite appetizers, a prefect finger food to serve and please kids.
- Prep Time0Minutes
- Cooking Time30Minutes
How to make Garam Masala
Homemade Short Crust Pastry
- 1cup Minced soya granules (cooked)
- 2nos Onions (large & chopped finely)
- 1/2cup Chopped mixed veggies
- 1tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 2nos Green chillies (chopped)
- 1/2tsp Red chilly powder
- 1/2tsp Garam masala powder
- 1tsp Coriander powder
- Few chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2tsp Fennel seeds (crushed)
- Puff Pastry Sheet as per need
- Heat enough oil in a pan, fry the crushed fennel seeds, add immediately the chopped onions,chopped green chillies and ginger garlic paste,saute until the raw smell goes away..
- Add the chopped mixed veggies for few minutes.
- dd the cooked soya granules,salt,red chilly powder,garam masala powder and coriander powder,cook everything in simmer until the masala turns thick..
- Finally add the chopped coriander leaves and put off the stove.
- Line a baking sheet over a baking tray, preheat the oven to 350F. Cut the puff pastry sheet with a round cookie cutter to get medium sized round discs.
- Drop a teaspoon of soya kheema in the center, cover it with an another puff sheet disc. Press it with a fork.
- Transfer them to the already prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15-20minutes,until the crust turns golden brown.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven, let the puffs gets cool completely. Enjoy.