Ingredients to make Bhappa Aloo
- 4 potatoes boiled
- 1 teaspoon panchporan spice-jeera saunf meethi mustard kalau
- 2 tablespoon hung curd
- 2 dry red chilli
- 1 green chilli
- 2 teaspoon mustard paste
- 1 tablespoon coconut dessicated
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoon mustard oil
- lime juice to taste
- salt to taste
Steps to make Bhappa Aloo
- Cut the potatoes in s,mall cubes . Add hung curd ,mustard paste,turmeric powder,salt ,coconut and green chilli in a blender and make a paste using a dash of water.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the panch phoran spice.Add dry red chilli and potatoes cubes.
- Mix well and add the curd coconut paste.Stir and cook covered on simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat add lime juice and serve hot.