Cashew Chicken Curry
- 2 kg Chicken
- 1/4 cup Butter (unsalted)
- 3/4 cup Cashew
- 3/4 cup Yogurt
- 2 Onions chopped
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1 Potatoes large and chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic crushed
- 3 tbsp Chicken curry masala
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Cayenne
- Coriander as desire
- Salt to taste
- Process the cashews in a blender until it is grounded finely. Keep aside
- Heat butter in a heavy pot, add onion and ginger garlic and stir till onions become translucent.
- Add chicken curry masala, cumin powder, cayenne and salt. Cook for 2 mins.
- Add tomatoes and potatoes, stir for 2 mins. Now add in the chicken, mix well to coat well
- Pour 1/2 cup water, cover and simmer for 30-40 mins.
- Add the cashew powder and yogurt, cook for another 5 mins.
- Garnish with corianderServe hot.