How to make Garam Masala
How to make Ghee
- 250g paneer
- 2 medium sized onions chopped
- 5 tomatoes
- 2-3 green chillies
- 4 baby onions peeled and kept whole
- 1 green capsicum cut it into small square pieces
- generous pinch of kasuri methi
- half a cube of cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2 tsp red chilly powder(kashmiri/deggi)
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 3-4 tablespoon oil/ghee
- salt acc. to taste
- Heat oil/ghee in pan and add chopped onions .Fry until aromatic and light golden brown.
- Grind tomatoes in a grinder to make puree.Pour in the pan.Cook till masala leaves sides of pan or oil floats around the sides.
- Stir the mixture well and add ginger garlic paste .Now add in the spices-red chilli powder, garam masala, coriander and turmeric powder.
- Add the cubed capsicum and the baby onions and some water to make smooth gravy.Cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add paneer and kasuri methi into the pan and let cook on a medium flame for 4-5 minutes.Lastly stir in the cream gently
- Garnish with some green chillies and half a cube of grated cheese and serve hot with rumali rotis or naans.