Spicy Basil Chicken Pizza
How To Make Pizza Dough
- Pizza Dough 150 gm
- Spicy basil chicken sauce 110 gm
- Mozzarella cheese 85 gm
- Sliced Onion 30 gm
- Sliced wild mushroom 60 gm
- Roasted Corn 40 gm
- Basil leaves hand torn 4 gm
- Stretch and roll out the dough on a floured surface. Spread the spicy basil chicken sauce with a brush to the edge of the pizza dough,
- Distribute the mozzarella cheese to within the outer edge of the pizza. Then the onion, mushroom, & corn over the sauce as per given sequence.
- Bake this in the oven for 2 minutes on one side and 2 minutes on the other side.
- Garnish with the hand torn basil & serve.
My Tip: Make sure that crust is crispy and bubbly in texture