How To Make Chinese Veg Spring Rolls
Spring rolls are usually served for starter here in every chinese restaurants. They can be made very easily and the filling will also go for an easy breezy preparation. Sauteed veggies rolled in a spring roll sheets,once fried in oil makes these crispy beauties
- Prep Time20mins
- Cook Time15mins
Ingredients to make Chinese Veg Spring Rolls
- 12 nos Spring roll sheets (storebought)
- 2 cups Mixed Vegetables (julienned carrot, shredded cabbage, sliced babycorn)
- 1no Green bellpepper (sliced thinly lengthwise)
- Soya sauce (per need)
- White pepper powder
- 1tbsp Cornflour
- Oil for frying
Steps to make Chinese Veg Spring Rolls
- Heat pan, add the veggies, soya sauce and saute for few minutes, dont over cook. Keep the veggies crunchy, finally add the salt, pepper powder,stir again and keep aside.
- Allow the mixture to cool completely. Bring the spring roll sheets to the room temperature.
- Make a thin paste with cornflour and water. At one corner of the sheet,keep enough sauteed veggies,tightly roll it and apply the cornflour paste. to the other corner of the sheet and seal it.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining sheet. Heat the oil, fry it until the rolls turns golden brown, drain the oil with paper towel..
- Serve hot.