- 4-5 medium sized potatoes, cut in cubes
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 3 green chillies, minced
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 whole lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a kadhai, once the oil is hot add in the cumin seeds. Once the seeds pop, put in the the potatoes and fry them well.
- Cover this with a lid and let it cook on a medium flame for 10-12 minutes. Note to stir in between this time.
- Then put in the green chillies, turmeric powder, lemon juice, salt to taste and stir it well. Continue cooking for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve hot with rotis.