- 700 grams beef
- 500 grams risotto rice
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 liter beef stock
- 125 ml white wine
- 3 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and cut the beef into cube sizes.
- Heat oil in a kadhai/pan and put in the chopped onions and garlic together. Stir fry and cook till the onions turn brown in colour.
- Then put in the beef cubes and stir fry for another 2-3 minutes till the meat turns slightly brown.
- Add in the washed risotto rice and white wine together along with salt and pepper to taste, stir well and cook for 2 minutes uncovered.
- Then pour in the beef stock, cover with a lid and let it simmer and cook for 30 – 40 minutes until the liquid is fully absorbed.
- Serve warm with a garnish of coriander strands.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.