Fresh Thai Noodle Soup | How to make Fresh Thai Noodle Soup
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Video for key ingredients
Homemade Vegetable Stock
About Fresh Thai Noodle Soup Recipe
Fresh Thai Noodle Bowl is one of those comfort dishes that seem to make everything more pleasant. An easy one pot dish with a Thai flavored light broth, packed with veggies, noodles and sesame crusted tofu, this will make sure you feel satiated without any guilt.
Fresh Thai Noodle Soup is delicious and authentic dish. Fresh Thai Noodle Soup by Swayampurna Singh is a great option when you want something interesting to eat at home. Restaurant style Fresh Thai Noodle Soup is liked by most people . The preparation time of this recipe is 10 minutes and it takes 20 minutes to cook it properly. Fresh Thai Noodle Soup is an amazing dish which is liked by the people of every region. By the help of this recipe you can definitely know how to make a perfect Fresh Thai Noodle Soup. Fresh Thai Noodle Soup is an amazing dish which is perfectly appropriate for any occasion. Fresh Thai Noodle Soup is delicious as well as healthy dish because it contains large amount of healthy nutrients. Surprise your family and friends by preparing this restaurant style Fresh Thai Noodle Soup at your home.
Ingredients to make Fresh Thai Noodle Soup
- 1 pack vermicelli noodles
- Homemade vegetable stock 3 cups ( you can use stock cubes, but I prefer making my own stock)
- Thai red (non veg) /yellow curry paste (pure veg) - 1 tbsp
- 2½ tablespoons dark soy sauce
- vinegar - 1 tbsp
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh
- 4 cloves, minced
- Tofu- around 6 cubes per bowl.
- 1 cup matchstick-cut
- ½ red bell , thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell , thinly sliced
- Babycorn - 10 (grilled), par-bed
- 1 small English , halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- Chopped fresh mixed herbs (such as basil,chives mint, and )
- Alfalfa sprouts - handful for garnish (optional)
- 6 tablespoons chopped unsalted, dry-roasted
- Yellow and Red dragon chillie deseeded and chopped for garnish.
- lemon wedges of 2
- 2 teaspoons chili
- vegetable - 1 tbsp
- - as much as needed for coating tofu
- Salt, as per taste
How to make Fresh Thai Noodle Soup
My Tip:Make your own sauce! I use red thai paste usually and I make it at home myself.