Fresh Thai Noodle Soup | How to make Fresh Thai Noodle Soup (44 likes)
- By Swayampurna Singh
Created on 5th Jan 2016
About Fresh Thai Noodle Soup
Fresh Thai Noodle Bowl is one of those comfort dishes that seem to make everything more pleasant. An easy one pot dish with a Thai flavored light broth, packed with veggies, noodles and sesame crusted tofu, this will make sure you feel satiated without any guilt.
Fresh Thai Noodle Soup, a succulent delicacy which is famous all over the world. Fresh Thai Noodle Soup is one dish which makes its accompaniments tastier. With the overflow of flavours, Fresh Thai Noodle Soup has always been everyone's favourite. This recipe by Swayampurna Singh is the perfect one to try at home for your family. It's a get together at home and you realise that you want to make a Fresh Thai Noodle Soup, just the perfect situation when you realise that you need to know how to make the perfect Fresh Thai Noodle Soup. So, at that time you can try out this delicious recipe by Swayampurna Singh. The recipe of Fresh Thai Noodle Soupis very simple and can be made in restaurant style using a few ingredients. The time taken while preparing Fresh Thai Noodle Soup is 20 minute. This recipe of Fresh Thai Noodle Soup is perfect to serve 4. Fresh Thai Noodle Soup is just the appropriate option to prepare when you have a get together or night party at home. And do remember that be it kids or grownups, everyone just absolutely love it. So do try it next time!
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time20mins
Video for key ingredients
Homemade Vegetable Stock
Ingredients to make Fresh Thai Noodle Soup
- 1 pack rice vermicelli noodles
- Homemade vegetable stock 3 cups ( you can use stock cubes, but I prefer making my own stock)
- Thai red (non veg) /yellow curry paste (pure veg) - 1 tbsp
- 2½ tablespoons dark soy sauce
- Rice vinegar - 1 tbsp
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Tofu- around 6 cubes per bowl.
- 1 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Babycorn - 10 (grilled), par-boiled
- 1 small English cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- Chopped fresh mixed herbs (such as basil,chives mint, and cilantro)
- Alfalfa sprouts - handful for garnish (optional)
- 6 tablespoons chopped unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- Yellow and Red dragon chillie deseeded and chopped for garnish.
- lemon wedges of 2 lemons
- 2 teaspoons chili oil
- vegetable oil- 1 tbsp
- Sesame seeds - as much as needed for coating tofu
- Salt, pepper as per taste