Fresh Thai Noodle Soup | How to make Fresh Thai Noodle Soup (46 likes)
- By Swayampurna Singh
Created on 5th Jan 2016
About Fresh Thai Noodle Soup
Fresh Thai Noodle Bowl is one of those comfort dishes that seem to make everything more pleasant. An easy one pot dish with a Thai flavored light broth, packed with veggies, noodles and sesame crusted tofu, this will make sure you feel satiated without any guilt.
Fresh Thai Noodle Soup is delicious and authentic dish. Fresh Thai Noodle Soup by Swayampurna Singh is a great option when you want something interesting to eat at home. Restaurant style Fresh Thai Noodle Soup is liked by most people . The preparation time of this recipe is 10 minutes and it takes 20 minutes to cook it properly. Fresh Thai Noodle Soup is an amazing dish which is liked by the people of every region. By the help of this recipe you can definitely know how to make a perfect Fresh Thai Noodle Soup. Fresh Thai Noodle Soup is an amazing dish which is perfectly appropriate for any occasion. Fresh Thai Noodle Soup is delicious as well as healthy dish because it contains large amount of healthy nutrients. Surprise your family and friends by preparing this restaurant style Fresh Thai Noodle Soup at your home.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time20mins
Video for key ingredients
Homemade Vegetable Stock
Ingredients to make Fresh Thai Noodle Soup
- 1 pack rice vermicelli noodles
- Homemade vegetable stock 3 cups ( you can use stock cubes, but I prefer making my own stock)
- Thai red (non veg) /yellow curry paste (pure veg) - 1 tbsp
- 2½ tablespoons dark soy sauce
- Rice vinegar - 1 tbsp
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Tofu- around 6 cubes per bowl.
- 1 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Babycorn - 10 (grilled), par-boiled
- 1 small English cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- Chopped fresh mixed herbs (such as basil,chives mint, and cilantro)
- Alfalfa sprouts - handful for garnish (optional)
- 6 tablespoons chopped unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- Yellow and Red dragon chillie deseeded and chopped for garnish.
- lemon wedges of 2 lemons
- 2 teaspoons chili oil
- vegetable oil- 1 tbsp
- Sesame seeds - as much as needed for coating tofu
- Salt, pepper as per taste