Fresh Thai Noodle Soup
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Video for key ingredients
About Fresh Thai Noodle Soup Recipe
Fresh Thai Noodle Bowl is one of those comfort dishes that seem to make everything more pleasant. An easy one pot dish with a Thai flavored light broth, packed with veggies, noodles and sesame crusted tofu, this will make sure you feel satiated without any guilt.
The delicious and mouthwatering Fresh Thai Noodle Soup is a famous dish of Thai and is very much popular in the whole worldwide. This dish is often reserved for any special occasion like parties or festivals. Fresh Thai Noodle Soup is the best option for you when you want to eat or cook something really perfect. It is an amazing dish which is liked by the people of every age group. The flavorful and saporous ingredients are the key to the amazing taste of Fresh Thai Noodle Soup. Swayampurna Singh shared this Fresh Thai Noodle Soup recipe which is perfect to serve for 4 people. The step by step process with pictures will help you to know how to make the delicious Fresh Thai Noodle Soup. It is not a typical restaurant style recipe but a simple homely comforting recipe which is best to understand for the beginners. It is an easy and simple recipe that is perfect to make in a jiffy for a weekend lunch or dinner. Try this delicious Fresh Thai Noodle Soup recipe at your home and surprise your family and friends.
Ingredients to make Fresh Thai Noodle Soup
- 1 pack vermicelli noodles
- Homemade vegetable stock 3 cups ( you can use stock cubes, but I prefer making my own stock)
- Thai red (non veg) /yellow curry paste (pure veg) - 1 tbsp
- 2½ tablespoons dark soy sauce
- Rice - 1 tbsp
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh
- 4 cloves, minced
- Tofu- around 6 cubes per bowl.
- 1 cup matchstick-cut
- ½ red bell , thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell , thinly sliced
- Babycorn - 10 (grilled), par-bed
- 1 small English , halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- Chopped fresh mixed herbs (such as basil,chives mint, and )
- Alfalfa sprouts - handful for garnish (optional)
- 6 tablespoons chopped uned, dry-roasted peanuts
- Yellow and Red dragon chillie deseeded and chopped for garnish.
- lemon wedges of 2
- 2 teaspoons chili
- vegetable - 1 tbsp
- - as much as needed for coating tofu
- Salt, as per taste
How to make Fresh Thai Noodle Soup
My Tip:Make your own sauce! I use red thai paste usually and I make it at home myself.