Homemade Vegetable Stock
- 200 grams broccoli florets
- 250ml chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Cream to drizzle on top (optional)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and stir fry the garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Then pour in the chicken or vegetable stock and add in the broccoli florets.
- Bring this to a boil, then lower the heat and let it simmer and cook for 20-25 minutes or till the broccoli florets are cooked through and soft.
- Once cooked, adjust the salt and pepper as per taste. Pour this soup into a grinder and blend till it is smooth.
- Pour this soup into serving bowls and drizzle with cream on top.
- Serve it instantly for best taste.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.