- 20 Chicken wings
- 1/2 cup Siracha
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 1/4 Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Ginger
- 1 tbsp Garlics
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
- Cilantro to garnish
- Mix the siracha, honey,oil, vinegar, ginger, garlic and lemon juice together, whisk well.
- Marinate the chicken wings in this mixture for 2 hours.
- Heat your grill or oven and brush some oil over.
- Grill or bake the chicken wings until they become smoky and is cooked through, about 10 mins. Brush some of the marinade while cooking.
- Sprinkle some cilantro and enjoy with siracha sauce!
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.