How To Make Paneer Pakodas
Paneer Pakora is a very common recipe for rainy season. It becomes more delicious when served with tea
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time15mins
Key ingredients for Paneer Pakodas
How to make Garam Masala
Ingredients to make Paneer Pakodas
- Paneer - 200 gms
- Gram flour - 1 cup
- Water - A little less than 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
- Green chilli paste - 1/2 tsp
- Sodabicarb - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - 1 1/4 or to taste
- Chilli powder - 1/4 tsp
- Garam Masala powder - 1/2 tsp
- Roasted zeera powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves - 3 tsp
- Oil - To deep fry
Steps to make Paneer Pakodas
- Cut paneer into small pieces and keep aside.
- Mix gram flour and water to form a batter of thick consistency.
- Add all other ingredients to the batter and mix well.
- Heat oil, then dip each paneer piece in the batter and deep fry until golden.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
My Tip: Fry on low flame to ensure that its cooked from within.