How To Make Spicy Chicken Wings
These fiery chicken wings are heavenly and one of my favourite comfort food, enjoy it with some blue cheese!
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time90mins
Key ingredients for Spicy Chicken Wings
How To Make White Sauce
Ingredients to make Spicy Chicken Wings
- 1 kg Chicken wings cut in 2 pieces
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 4 tbsp Ketchup
- 3 tbsp Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Onion powder(optional)
- 2 tbsp Mustard
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Hot sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 Garlic cloves minced
- Salt to taste
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Wings
- Bake at 200 degree C the chicken wings in the oven until they are light brown.
- In a pan, combine ketchup,water,honey, vinegar, mustard, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, garlic, onion powder. Bring to boil and simmer for 15 mins.
- Set the oven to 180 C. Dip the baked chicken wings in the hot sauce and place them on oiled baking sheet.
- Bake the dipped chicken for 40 mins until they are brown and crispy.
- Serve with bbq sauce or white sauce.