How To Make Cilantro Sriracha Citrus Chicken
Cilantro, Orange zest,Sriracha add zing to otherwise plain chicken.You can add Sriracha to almost anything for a spicy flavor and Orange zest will fetch you the required tanginess.
- Prep Time30mins
- Cook Time15mins
Ingredients to make Cilantro Sriracha Citrus Chicken
- 1 chicken leg (with thighs)
- 1/2 Orange's juice
- 1/4 tsp Orange's zest
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (with few tender stems)
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic paste
- 1/2 Tsp. Ginger Paste
Steps to make Cilantro Sriracha Citrus Chicken
- 1 : Wash and pat dry chicken legs.Make incisions in it.
- 2:Make a marination of all the ingredients and marinate chicken in it for 3-4 hours.
- 3:Grill chicken leg on Bar be que grill basting often with marinade and oil.