Eggless Rose Petal Icecream/ Gulkand Icecream
- 2 cups Fresh cream (chilled)
- 1 cup Milk (chilled)
- 4 tablespoons Gulkhand/rose petal preserve
- 1 tbsp Rose syrup
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- In a bowl whisk together the milk and sugar until the sugar gets dissolves. In a large bowl, take enough icecubes, now place the milk mixture bowl inside,pour the fresh cream and beat it with a beater until it gets thickens.
- Now add the rose petal preserve,rose syrup to the thicken mixture and beat again for a while. Transfer this smooth mixture to an air tightened box and keep in freezer for maximum three hours.
- Remove from freezer and let it sit in room temperature for few minutes. Scoop it and enjoy this icecream.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.