How To Make All American Taco
While this taco is filled with meat, you can make your own vegetarian version with soya
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time60mins
Key ingredients for All American Taco
How to make Sour Cream
Ingredients to make All American Taco
- For the meat filling: 200 gms minced meat
- 1 onion minced
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tblsp cornflour
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp oil
- For the topping: 1 cup homemade salsa make the salsa with chopped tomatoes coriander leaves green chilli and salt and lemon juice as per your taste
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/ 2 cup sour cream
Steps to make All American Taco
- 1. First make the meat filling. In a pan heat oil and add the minced onion and garlic to it.
- 2.Add salt, chili powder, cornflour , cumin powder, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, and oregano to it and all the meat to this. Cook for 7 to 10 minutes or until browned.
- 3. Once the meat mix has cooled slightly, start assembling the taco.
- 4. Heat the taco shell in the oven for 2 to 3 minutes. Spoon in the meat mixture. Add the salsa over it along with the lettuce and cheese. Serve with sour cream.
My Tip: You can add a dash of hot sauce to make it spicier