How To Make Masala Cheese Omelette
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time15mins
Ingredients to make Masala Cheese Omelette
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 small Onion chopped
- 1 tbsp coloured Bell Peppers chopped
- 1 tbsp Spring Onions chopped
- 2 cubes Processed Cheese grated
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Green Chilly chopped
- 1 tbsp Oil
Steps to make Masala Cheese Omelette
- Beat eggs and milk till fluffy. Add salt, pepper and green chilly.
- Saute the vegetables in oil for 2 mins.
- Add the vegetables and grated cheese in egg
- Heat the pan, brown the butter and pour the batter.
- Spread the batter evenly.
- Serve hot with sauce.