How To Make Nutrela Soya Kebab
This dish is normally eaten as a starter before lunch or dinner.
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time15mins
Key ingredients for Nutrela Soya Kebab
How to make Garam Masala
Ingredients to make Nutrela Soya Kebab
- Mustard Oil- 3 tbsp
- Garlic paste -2 tbsp
- Ginger paste-1 tbsp
- Kashmir chilli paste-1 tbsp
- Garam masala-1 tsp
- Coriander powder-1 tsp
- Curd- 200 gm
- Kasturi methi powder- 200 gm
- Chat masala-1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Lemon Juice- 20 ml
- Cashew nut Paste- 50 gms(optional)
- Soya Chunks- 200 gms boiled
Steps to make Nutrela Soya Kebab
- Take a bowl, add in mustard oil, garlic paste, ginger paste, kashmir chilli paste, garam masala, coriander powder, curd, kasturi methi powder, chat masala, salt, lemon juice, cashew nut paste and mix it well.
- Add in the soya chunks and keep it marinated for 30 minutes.
- Take the satay sticks and infuse the soya chunks, then grill till all the sides turn golden brown in colour.
- Serve it hot garnished with coriander leaves, chaat masala and lemon juice.