How To Make Pasta Dough
How To Make Pizza Dough
- Basil (leaves) – 2 Cups
- Almonds (chopped) – 1/3 Cup
- Cheese (grated) – 1 inch Cube
- Garlic (sliced) – 8 cloves
- Olive Oil – 1 Cup
- Blend all ingredients together till they form even consistency, pouring olive oil slowly in the blender.
- You can use this on sandwiches, pizzas, pastas, as dressing or whatever you like.
- Salt to be added at the time of use.
My Tip: I have used fresh farm-picked Basil leaves, you can buy them from stores like Foodhall, Le March, Modern bazaar, etc.,