Veg Frankie | How to make Veg Frankie
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Veg Frankie Recipe
This masala potato wrap is a variation of frankie.
Veg Frankie is one dish which makes its accompaniments tastier. With the right mix of flavours, Veg Frankie has always been everyone's favourite. This recipe by Arushi Agrawal is the perfect one to try at home for your family. The Veg Frankie recipe is very simple and can be made in restaurant style using these ingredients. The time taken while preparing Veg Frankie is 30 minutes and the time taken for cooking is 30 minutes. This is recipe of Veg Frankie is perfect to serve 3 people. Veg Frankie is just the appropriate option to prepare when you have a get together or party at home. Be it kids or grownups, everyone just absolutely love Veg Frankie. So do try it next time and share your experience of cooking Veg Frankie by commenting on this page below!
Ingredients to make Veg Frankie
- For Roti : 1 Cup - Maida / APF or 1/2 cup wheat flour & pinch of salt
- For the filling : 3-4 - Boiled potatoes mashed
- 1 - Medium sized onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp - Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp - Chat masala
- 1 tsp - Garam masala
- 2 tbsp - Ginger garlic paste
- oil / butter - as required
- 2 tbsp - Fresh coriander chopped
- salt to taste
- For the Garnishing : 1 - Medium sized onion chopped
- 1 tsp - Chopped coriander
- Chat masala and a pinch of salt
How to make Veg Frankie
My Tip:You can also use the normal wheat rotis if you are concerned about using maida / APF.