Dahi wali Arbi(Colocasia in tangy yogurt)
- Arbi (colocasia root)- 250gms
- Thick yogurt(dahi beaten)- 1 cup
- Ginger- garlic paste- 1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds- 1/4 tsp
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Vinegar- 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder- 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Ajwain- 1/4 tsp
- Boil the arbi till tender, cool and peel. Slice lengthwise and add yogurt, ginger- garlic paste,ajwain, vinegar and black pepper to it.Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a heavy pan and add mustard seeds. Tip in the marinated arbi and saute well till dry.Add salt and cook for a few more minutes. Serve hot.
My Tip: Keep stirring to avoid burning.