How To Make Fried Chicken Dumplings
Gyoza or dumplings are best eaten with spicy sauce. You can fill these dumplings with anything. I love a combination of chicken and vegetables.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time15mins
Ingredients to make Fried Chicken Dumplings
- 250g chicken minced
- 1 cup mixed carrots beans cauliflower
- 2cm piece ginger peeled grated
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Chinese rice wine
- 1/4 cup chopped cabbage
- Dumpling wrappers 25
- Oil to pan fry
- Chilli garlic sauce to serve
Steps to make Fried Chicken Dumplings
- Combine chicken mince, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, rice wine, vegetables and cabbage in a bowl.
- Spoon 2 heaped teaspoons mince mixture on 1 half of each wrapper. Brush edge with cold water. Fold wrappers and then squeeze the edges with your finger and pleat.
- Place dumplings on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Place a large steamer lined with baking paper. Steam for 4 to 5 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat a pan and drizzle oil all over. Shallow fry the dumplings till brown on both sides. Serve with chilli garlic sauce.