How To Make Eggless Chocolate mousse | No gelatin ,no agar-agar
An easy mousse recipe without gelatin or agar-agar.Do make this and enjoy the valentine day with your loved ones. I got the idea of this from "spice up the curry" blog.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Eggless Chocolate mousse | No gelatin ,no agar-agar
- Semi sweet chocolate- 1\2 cup
- Butter- 2 tbsp
- Instant coffee powder-1\2 tsp
- Whipping cream- 1\2 cup
- Vanilla essence- 1\2 tsp
Steps to make Eggless Chocolate mousse | No gelatin ,no agar-agar
- Take the chocolate, butter and coffee powder in a bowl, boil it by keeping on top of heating water in a pan (double boiling method). In few minutes the chocolate will melt, mix everything well and remove it from the heat. Let it cool a bit.
- Meanwhile whip the cream to soft peaks using hand blender\ whisk. Add the vanilla essence and mix. Take some of the cream for topping.
- To the remaining add the chocolate mix and gently fold in. Transfer it to the serving glass or bowl and keep it in the fridge for 2 hours to set.
- While serving top it with the reserved cream. Sprinkle some chocolate and serve.