Eggless Chocolate mousse | No gelatin ,no agar-agar
- Semi sweet chocolate- 1\2 cup
- Butter- 2 tbsp
- Instant coffee powder-1\2 tsp
- Whipping cream- 1\2 cup
- Vanilla essence- 1\2 tsp
- Take the chocolate, butter and coffee powder in a bowl, boil it by keeping on top of heating water in a pan (double boiling method). In few minutes the chocolate will melt, mix everything well and remove it from the heat. Let it cool a bit.
- Meanwhile whip the cream to soft peaks using hand blender\ whisk. Add the vanilla essence and mix. Take some of the cream for topping.
- To the remaining add the chocolate mix and gently fold in. Transfer it to the serving glass or bowl and keep it in the fridge for 2 hours to set.
- While serving top it with the reserved cream. Sprinkle some chocolate and serve.