How To Make Mumbai Pav Sandwich
Mumbai Pav Sandwich one of the famous street food which is is easy to make at home. It is pav buns tossed in pav bhaji masala and is sandwiched with crunchy vegetables of our choice. This pav sandwich carries the usual Mumbai style sandwich which has has boiled potatoes, boiled beetroot,onion, cucumber and tomato slices.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time10mins
Key ingredients for Mumbai Pav Sandwich
How to make Garam Masala
Ingredients to make Mumbai Pav Sandwich
- Ladi pav buns – 2
- Boiled potatoes slices – 4
- Boiled beetroot slices – 2
- Tomatoes slices – 4
- Cucumber slices – 4
- Onion slices – 2
- 4 tbsp – Butter
- 2 tsp – Garlic (lehsun) chutney
- 1 tsp – Pav bhaji masala
- 1/2 tsp – Garam masala
- Salt as required
- 2 tbsp – Coriander leaves, chopped
Steps to make Mumbai Pav Sandwich
- In a bowl except butter mix the dry masala, heat 2 tbsp butter add half of the prepared masala and saute.
- Place one sliced pav, cook on medium heat on both sides so that masala coats well.
- Transfer to a plate stuff with all the sliced vegatables one by one close it with other half.
- Repeat with other pav the same way and serve Mumbai pav sandwich immediately.