Roasted Tomato and Bell Pepper Salsa
How To Make Nachos
- 4 Tomatoes
- 1 Bell pepper (medium)
- 1 slice of Pineapple (optional)
- 1.5 tsp Lemon juice /nimbu ka ras
- 1 tsp Green chillies/hari mirch chopped
- 2.5 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup Fresh coriander / Hara dhaniya chopped
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- Roast tomatoes and bell peppers directly on open flame, just like baingan for bharta.
- Grill till they are charred all over.
- Peel tomato and capsicum and chop into pieces.
- Next, put these veggie pieces into the grinder jar along with fresh coriander, sliced pineapple and chopped green chili.
- Grind every thing coarsely (don't make puree )
- Pour this mixture into a bowl and add salt, lemon juice and olive oil.Mix it well together.
- Serve roasted tomato bell pepper salsa chilled with Nachos
My Tip: The left over roasted tomato bell pepper salsa can be refrigerated for a day.